ProDemand Rep coming to visit on Tuesday 10/17 @12:30

Per the last automotive meeting we are trying to bring on a repair reference source for automotive. All Data and ProDemand have been researched as solid options for the space. I am a firm believer ProDemand is the way to go here based on experience with both platforms and pricing for us as a 501C3 educational establishment is half the cost of all comparable alternatives. We will be assigned one shared login can only be used onsite (big no no if they detect outside IP Addresses and is non negotiable) and can be used by up to 100 users at the same time. We will be meeting in automotive at 12:30 on Tuesday 10/17 if you would like to come by for the Demo as well and ask any questions you may have. Alternatively feel free to write back to this post and I will try my best to answer them on your behalf. This will be a great tool for all automotive users at the space from quick fluid references, to step by step repair instructions in a easy to navigate system that’s not going to break the budget. I am very excited to have this resource available to us.

7 Likes

Looks interesting. How do “assigned logins” work in their terms and conditions though? Wondering how we would be managing and distributing those.

1 Like

What is ProDemand?

Online automotive repair manuals.

Will some one be able to teach others that can ly come late werkdays or weekends on how to avcess and navigate if needed in the future?

How does this licensing work? Do licenses get statically assigned to individual members kind of like our Solidworks licenses?

No I was mistaken, it’s one login that can be used simultaneously (up to 100 people can be logged into it at the same time). The login does not leave the automotive computer.

1 Like