Pressure pot classes

Is anyone planning on teaching a pressure pot class anytime soon, or would be willing to do a one on one with me sometime next week? I just finished the resin dragon egg class and am interested in attempting one on my own, but need to be signed off on the pressure pot to make the blank.

I’m interested in a pressure pot class too.

I haven’t taken a class here at the space so I don’t think I’m supposed to use their pressure pot but I have my own setup which I use at home all the time and would be glad to teach a class if I could get the proper approval.

@Lordrook taught me and signed me off so he might be able to set something up idk

Check in with the Chair of CA @Starreyedgirl regarding getting signed off to teach. The curriculum for the pressure pot class includes a vacuum chamber. Are you good with those as well?

I think @edenblue just recently had a class, not sure if she has any coming up

@Dwight if you’re interested in teaching, I would reach out to the CA Chair or Vice Chair to see what you may need to do to get approval to teach the class (@Starreyedgirl & @jrkriehn )

1 Like

Yeah, I can do both. I’ll reach out to them.

I should be up there on Saturday early afternoon and can do a one on one as long as the vacuum chamber is working. I can definitely get you signed off on the pressure pot.

1 Like

Hello,

I also need to take the class on the pressure pot, when will the next One be available?
Thank you,

Jim

There seems to be a lack of classes for the pressure pot. Any objections to me figuring it out as I go along? I have an engineering background and have managed projects that used prepreg to manufacture helicopter rotors.

@dryad2b can approve this.

These are usually listed under resin. @Hanna_Kessler has been teaching quite a few.

Yup, just did one. If you just want a quick demo I can show you how to do it. Not complicated just a few quirks of each pot.

1 Like

Thanks Hanna, appreciate the offer.

Let me know when you have some time available.

I will be down there tomorrow to work on some stuff. I will be there or around pretty much all day probably

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/17648
Silicone mold making class is live. Includes run down of vacuum chamber and pressure pot. If you just wanna see those, feel free to come by and watch the demo.

1 Like