Practical Projects Series: Patio Furniture - Outdoor Chair

Anyone have the plans for the Outdoor Side Chair that the Practical Project Series class will be working on this Friday 11/17? It wasn’t in the event notes and I couldn’t find an obvious candidate on the Ryobi Tools site that was the source of the couch from a prior class.

Also, anyone meeting again at 5:30pm this Friday at Home Depot for supplies or was that just at the start of the series?

@worldcloud Is the teacher, I am sure he can get you the plans and last I heard he is willing to meet up at HD if anyone is interested. I made the couch and coffee table but will be out of town this week. I’d like to see the plans to see if I would be interested in building a chair or two on my own. Here is a picture of the couch and coffee table. I did both in cedar but bought at different times, so one is more heartwood and one more sapwood, hence the color variation. I will need to fix the front board on teh couch as I ended up putting the back support on what was supposed to be the front, that is why there is a gap there. Still need to sand and finish these. I will say it seems Lowe’s has cheaper and better cedar than HD if you want to use cedar…

1 Like