Potential Snowman Making Class

Judy,
You are wonderful. I live up in Denton and may or may not make it by thisweek to the Space. I have a box on the left hand side in the breakroom.It is towards the bottom. I owe you and will figure out some way to thank youfor giving sight to our blind snowfolks. New word, snowfolks. Kind of countryishbut I grew up on a farm and me and my 7 brothers used to make up our ownwords all the time. Language is the most powerful thing in the world if used properly and with discretion.

Jeff Whitcomb

“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW
[email protected]

Q: What’s the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?

A: Snowballs, of course.

Marshall,
You are just trying to entice me to think of an not appropriate comment. LOL.Would next Thursday from 7-10 be a good time for you? I have not gotten any time feedback from anyone so you have first shot at the choice.

Jeff Whitcomb

“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW
[email protected]

I am sure folks are very interested; iff you are truly wanting to get people’s preferences, maybe a poll as to best night of the week or weeknight vs. weekend? Or not…if you post it, they will come.

Note: I will be OOTO until the 27th, but any day/time after that will work (for me, at least).

I’d definitely be interested, those look awesome; however I don’t want to take up a spot for someone who needs the instruction. Maybe I could just buy a chunk of the mesquite off you?

Ill be up there tonight for a class. I presume your tub is one with a name on the side, as opposed to the ones with death masks or cryptic vinyl designs?

Haha +1 for cryptic vinyl designs

I can just give you a snowman blank.It was only my labor that was involved.
The first one is free, the next ones are 200 Krugerands…LOL

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling GreenDenton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463"The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless." JCW
[email protected]

You are correct, my name is on it.Never thought about putting some cryptic lettering on it…Maybe I need to put a snowman on the outside.

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling GreenDenton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463"The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless." JCW
[email protected]

Thank you Jeff, you are awesome!

I’d be interested. Lathe work is really something I need more practice with.

1 Like

I would take it again if, I’m available on the scheduled date.

1 Like