Possible chance to recruit new members

The there is a gem show at the Grapevine Convention Center all the weekend of May 22nd 23rd whatever that one is I talked and I would be willing to let us have a table out front at that the problem is it will take several people to actually make sure that we have somebody there. With the jewelry and Lapidary and some of the other I don’t they have several other shows a year here but I know that too and I can’t help in the December I’m willing to see if there earlier offer still holds and what all that we they were for free if we

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. We are looking at what we can do to staff a table there.

5 Likes

It’s great keep me please keep suing me informed because we can help.

Are you listening to the radio? Because you’ve got words in this message that make no sense. It would help us decipher your messages if you’d turn off the radio/TV before making a post. It’s bad enough to figure out what you meant when we’re only trying to work around your accent. It’s really tricky when it picks up words from the background too.

My phone is being really glitchy even without having a radio or TV on I’ve been turning it off and it still finds weird words it’s not understanding me at all I think my teeth are causing more more problem I was trying to send to a grocery list other day and I was trying to put meat on the list and no matter how many times I said it couldn’t get it I finally listed as dead animal parts she got a chuckle I’ve been turning the radio or TV off but it’s still finds Words I Never

1 Like

Lol at “dead animal parts.” You crack me up, Cairenn!

1 Like