Poor pecan produces plethora of pens

It’s not the size of your pen sir, it’s how you write with it.

You’re alright Mr. Blevins.

Y’all nasty.

Just a bandaid injury so no worries. If you want to swing by on Friday that works, I meant to say I can probably keep the bigger pieces til next Friday not the 6th. If @Scott_Blevins is going to be at the space this evening I was going to load up the stuff I set aside to be sacrificed to The Charred Queen. It’s stuff that didn’t quite make the maybe pen blank pile, I’ll upload a pic in a bit

2 Likes

Hi Nate,

I will be at the Space this weekend, but can swing by after work on Friday as well. Whichever works best for you.

Many thanks!

Scott

I’ll be up there Sunday if that works, not sure one Friday evening schedule

1 Like

Works for me. I’ll be there Sat. and Sun.

I’ll be swinging by Nates later today and grabbing the wood to take to the space. Is there anywhere in particular that I should put it? Any recommendations for its home?

@Lordrook was kind enough to cart most of what I had up to DMS, anyone that can use it have at it. @Scott_Blevins I’ve got stuff saved for you that I’ll bring up on Sunday, both pen and BBQ purposes, of course feel free to peruse the stuff Steve is bringing since I may have put aside the wrong stuff

2 Likes

The pieces I was allowed to bring in are on the shelves. Please go use it! Just as an FYI, I was told by Andrew (chair of woodshop) that he doesn’t really want any more turning wood donations until what has accumulated has been used. Perhaps after the bandsaw gets a new blade a couple of us can do a maintenance day and cut down some of the larger pieces into more usable ones. I have a feeling that’s why a lot of that stuff sits on the shelves.

2 Likes