POLL: What day of the week would you prefer the CA Committee Meetings

Attendance to the CA committee meetings has been dwindling, and I wonder if it another day might work better from some. Please fill out the below poll and we will vote at the November 7th meeting on the top option. Edit: If you cannot make the meeting on the 7th but would like to vote on this issue please message me your proxy vote once a frontrunner has been established.

Choose your top two choices:

• First week of the month
  • Second week of the month
  • Third week of the month
  • Fourth week of the month

0 voters

Choose your top three choices:

• Monday at 7
  • Tuesday at 7
  • Wednesday at 7
  • Thursday at 7
  • Friday at 7
  • Saturday at 1pm
  • Sunday at 1pm

0 voters

1 Like

All things equal, just a comment that fibers has regularly met or had classes on most Tuesdays for several years now…

2 Likes

Why does it have to be only one or the other? Personally, I’d appreciate a two-fer, being able to attend the ca meeting -and- a fiber frolic.

2 Likes

That’d be fine. We are always the more the merrier. Not hard to do on calendar since tall tables and bowling table are separate. Then just all sit in bowling table area. Or combine title

Hm, proximity to fibers is known to be infectious…win-win. :stuck_out_tongue:
#youwillbeassimilated

Seriously, a few more folks hanging for awhile and some committee talk wouldn’t be a big deal. We don’t care if they don’t care. It’s better than frequent interruptions on thursdays. Heck, several times there’s been extra non-sigleader people at meetings, it’s fiber folks

Ha. And that’d be an easy way to get more people at the meetings :slight_smile:

I’d vote tuesdays too if we can do combined event and it doesn’t kill a fiber happening

1 Like

I don’t see why we couldn’t do a combined event, if that’s the day that works for most people. We can usually get our meetings down to 30-45 minutes unless there’s major business to discuss.

1 Like

Oooo! Fiber would get regular input at meetings. The plot for world domination continues!

2 Likes

Do I sense a NaNo plot?

1 Like

-giggle- If there is any plot involving fiber or fabric… I’m involved. I’m not sure how exciting that plot would be. :smile:
Ooooo… what about magickal fabric?!

1 Like

Just a few off the top of my head:

• The Mummy
  • Charlotte’s Web
  • Spiderwick
  • Aladdin’s magic carpet
  • Stories about Arachne (the weaver)
  • Stories about Clotho (the spinner)
  • Rumpelstiltskin
  • The Emperor’s clothes (well it’s sorta about NOT weaving)
1 Like

Bump. So far its looking like Tuesday at 7 on the third week of the month. Still time to weigh in!

5 Likes

FWIW, we discussed sharing Tuesdays 2-fer at the fiberfrolic last week and folks there supported it. The more the merrier

2 Likes

Last bump. I will close the poll on October 30th so I have time to get it on the agenda for the November 7th meeting.

2 Likes