Please offer the laser cutter class on a weekend

Hello, I am a new user at the makerspace and would like to use the laser cutter. Could you please offer the laser cutter class on an upcoming weekend? I work long hours and would not be able to come during the week. I see that there is a class tomorrow, but it is marked full.

1 Like

I agree. I would love to see a weekend 101 training class on the thunders. The next one is 30 days out. Would it be possible to get more than one class per month?

1 Like

@tonezone @jc153 Sorry for the late reply. Currently, I think only me and Tommy are teaching lasers at the moment. My weekends are full until the end of the year, I have performances almost every weekend. I’m not sure Tommy’s schedule either. I teach on the weeknights since my work is close to the space and try to teach both Laser basics at least once a month, schedule permitting. The only Saturday I have available right now is Dec 7th, so I will post both laser trainings for that afternoon.

I haven’t been teaching much but can put one together, though it may be next weekend.

Would a Saturday or Sunday be preferable to people?

-Jim

3 Likes

@squaredroots @hon1nbo I could definitely do the Dec 7 class. I am not sure about next weekend since I will be traveling a lot for Thanksgiving. If it was late on Sunday it should be doable.

@tonezone The class is up now for the 7th on the calendar.

1 Like