Pipe Threading Equipment Ready for Use? What's it Take?

I am pretty new and have only been to DMS 3 times to take classes to get approved for woodshop tools. I will be starting my first personal project this weekend. I need to know if the pipe threader has been purchased and available to members yet as I plan to use steel pipe on my project. Do I need to complete a training session to use it? Etc.

Yes it has been purchased. Not if you know how to use it.

Fantastic, thank you!
I am pretty familiar with pipe threading working in industrial eletrical. I will hopefully make use of it this weekend.

Cool! We may need your help when we install the new air lines …

:grin:

Do you know what size? The reason I ask is I was trying to refrain from using the 1-2” until we did the air line. The dies for it take a week & a half to get here once ordered unless we pay double the price, Grainger had some in stock but was 170$ ish. However I was at Grainger a couple weeks ago in Ft Worth & they were sending back a lot of their inventory…That eerily reminds me of 08…

We’ve been riding on the razor’s edge of incipient recession for over a year. KONE’s order book for 2020 is substantially weaker than 2019, and we all know what declining construction spending means.