Photoshop Generative Fill Error

@Team_Infrastructure

Having trouble using Adobe Photoshop new generative fill feature on the computers in digital media. Getting an violation error on multiple computer. Any idea on what could be going wrong?

Possibly this or perhaps something else entirely: In the Adobe dashboard we’re showing we installed our bundle on 7 PC’s and we’re only licensed for 5.

Also unfortunately, Adobe gives you zero information about which machines it’s installed on.

Edit: I triggered a ‘recover’ which reaps licenses from all installed machines so please try again and report back here if the issue persists or has cleared.

@mreynolds @bearaudio81 we need to try and track down where else we have this software installed and get it uninstalled so that we can stay at 5 licenses.

1 Like

I think we have the 5 machines in Digital Media and then there is the one with the drawing tablet in creative arts. Not sure what the 7th machine might be. Maybe one in the common room?

It should be installed on 3 PC’s and 1 Mac Mini in DM and one PC in CA. If you see it on anything else please let us know so we can remove it.

2 Likes

Our adobe account does not appear to include the beta AI generation, even though it is part of the selection tool like that.

It seems they charge credits for everytime you use their web based generation, which makes sense on their side.

TBH i’ve seen illustrator used on Laser and Dye Sub computers.

1 Like

Yeah I saw illustrator on them the other day (laser).
It did look to me like those were one off registers though, and not part of our floating licenses.

Right yeah, 5 machines are on the current license, 4 in DM and 1 in CA