Photography one stop

I have searched but is there anyone out there that would be interested in a little photo making? (print, build the frame, cut mat, cut glass and mount)

Thanks
David

2 Likes

I guess not :slight_smile:

To be fair, your post is not even a full hour old. A lot of people are at work and/or just don’t access TALK around the clock. :wink:

Perhaps give it a day or so to see what kind of response it might get with a little more time. :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s only been an hour since the original post, so don’t despair :slight_smile: Time of day makes a big difference on activity level and when folks see stuff.

Sooo…I think this sounds like a cool idea. I’d be interested but it strongly depends on the schedule. And right now I have interest but teensy bits of free-time. I’d be extra interested if this continues to be offered starting in June (not suggesting wait until then, but just if you repeated it)

3 Likes

Is this the type of hobby that takes some patience?

1 Like

Patience? I got patience… I have waited almost an hour for a reply. Folks I am just kidding around… it’s all good. I have 4 20"x30" prints that I need to frame but I have never done it before. I’ll let you know how it goes.

2 Likes

@TLAR may be willing to provide you some advice.

4 Likes

Steve (@pandabob) & Paul (@Hardsuit) have both had framing classes before…

I wonder who else could help…

2 Likes

David,

If you like you may come up to my work and I’ll show you how to build frames, cut glass and mats etc.
This would have to be after 6pm on a prearranged evening or evenings.
I’ve had makerspace members up here to frame their own work after a few in house lessons (it isn’t rocket science) but it does require patience, common sense, a little math, and the ability to measure accurately.
I only offer this on a case by case basis for those that have personal projects-not for those in the commercial world. For example your 4 or so photos are fine.
PM me for my phone number

4 Likes

Thank you to you all!

1 Like

Very generous of you! I’ll take this offline. Thanks again.

1 Like