Pfaffen beast training

Would someone be willing to show me the ropes on the leather sewing machine? I had a crash course while someone was sitting next to me that was authorized to use it, but when I went to get the machine to use it on my own, I saw that it requires training.

Who did you get your crash course from? I am having a heck of a time finding an instructor…

Unfortunately, I don’t know her name. I was hand stitching some leather in CA and she was working on a costume. I wanted to try the machine and we made a couple passes in between her working on her own stuff. I got the nickel tour, but I doubt it would count as legit training.

I believe that was @Kriskat30 . She and I have spoken about the Pfaffenbeast. I figured I needed to learn how to work it, and she offered to go over it with me, as it’s very similar to a regular sewing machine. She has repeatedly offered to sit with me to go over it, but I’ve just not been available.

@Kriskat30 maybe we can meet up this weekend if you are available, and finally get the Pfaff going? I’m happy to start teaching people how to use it, but I of course need to learn how to use it myself :wink:

1 Like

I don’t remember training anyone as of late. That may have been Christina Revis. But I am game for this weekend. Sunday is better than Saturday for me.

1 Like

I would also like to learn to use it, any idea what time on Sun?

@Kriskat30 if it’s who I am thinking about its our young lady doing the wonder woman bustier in the coppery tones. I would recognise the name if someone said it but I tend to be better at associating folks by project

Christina Revis is who you are talking about. She’s awesome.

1 Like

I’d also be interested in this if it will be open and there is a specific time you will be teaching a class. I think you might have mentioned a time when I talked to you in automotive Friday night but i forgot to right it down.

1 Like

Let me retrain myself on it then I’ll set a class and do one on one lessons as well

2 Likes

I’m very interested as well if this class comes together.

1 Like