Paper Cutters needing a new home

We had the meeting yesterday, and definitely would like to have the smaller cutter. We will work on getting a date and time set up for us to have a group to come out and pick it up that fits with your schedule.

Thank you so much for the donation!

2 Likes

Thanks Paul for getting back to Ashlie. When do you and Astrud think is a good time to setup the move?
Let me know.

1 Like

Let me know if I can help.

I’m also happy to help pick this up.

I think I’m getting notifications about this, but just in case, please text me at 8173680591 when you’d like to arrange pickup! I can be flexible and available most of the time or have someone here to let you in, etc.

Astrud and I are out of town this weekend for the final show of the year. We’re available starting on Monday to help once we coordinate with other people to move the beast around as needed.

1 Like

Did anything ever come of finding a time to pick this paper cutter up? I’m happy to facilitate that so the paper cutter could find it’s new home. Also happy to help with the heavy lifting, just don’t have an ideal car to transport it in.

Nobody has contacted me about using my lift gate.

Hi Raymond thanks for offering to help. I’m Lisa Letter’s the Printmaking Chair. Ashlie and I have settled on a day and time to move the cutter. Are you available Thursday, 12/ 8 @ 10am to help with your truck to move the cutter? Please let me know on here because Ashlie and I are both watching this thread. My hope is we can get something scheduled soon. We are both available during the day on Thursday.

I’ll check with the spousal unit when she gets home tonight.

3 Likes

I’m good for Thursday 12/8… 10am - meet up at DMS for the drive over.

We’ll need help moving it. Anyone have those 4-wheeled furniture dollies?

1 Like

I’ve got two that I can drop at the 'Space tomorrow. I’ll leave them in the Printmaking area.

1 Like

That is awesome. I have posted an announcement for braun in another post to the DM General in talk. I also have at least (2) 4-wheel furniture dollies I can bring on Thursday. Thanks so much for your help. I will see you on Thursday, 12/8 @10am in the printmaking area and I will ride with you to Ashlie’s location.

Being in the passenger seat, that makes you Rabbit.

Oh, no I’m scared!!

I left the mover’s dollies near the small letterpresses in Printmaking.

1 Like

I have approval to hire movers funded by DMS. I am working on hiring (2) movers who lift heavy equipment. Stay tuned, I’m working on that today, Monday 12/5.

4 Likes

Hi Crew,

DMS has hired (2) movers to lift heavy equipment, they are scheduled to show up at the Kimball location between 10-11am on Thursday. Raymond and I will meet at DMS at 10am and will head that way. Please watch for the movers at the Kimball location. Let me know if you have questions.

4 Likes

The paper cutter is at DMS and a great big thank you to Raymond for his help and the lift gate truck. The print monkeys appreciate ya!!!.

3 Likes

@Raymond Thanks for the help… and everybody else!

3 Likes