Pallet of Bed Liner (from Motorsports)

If members are interested in buying the Motorsports pallet of expired bedliner and application gun, let me know. It’s been on the public market for some time and the only bites have petered out.

Current listing is $150. It started higher and has been dropping for the past month it’s been listed.

Requirements:

• if your offer is notably below the current listing then we have to give a little time before it gets there
  • you have to remove it from the premesis as part of the sale
  • DMS offers no warranty, promises of condition, etc. You can see the pallet for yourself in the mototsports area

Here’s a sample of a car that was done in it back when we were still trying to pull of the original plan of a “spray day.” We found that whilst the supplies worked, setting up logistics to do this at DMS was too problematic.

2 Likes

Very intriguing, but what unit of measure is “pallet?” Is it a quart of spray, a gallon, some imperial weight?

When I see “pallet” I think “one toddler’s worth of napping space on the floor” :rofl:

It is the literal pallet in the north warehouse; I’d have to double check how many cartridges that is

Probably somewhat less than a “butt load”.

Listing is down at the low-low price of $75 and it never returning to the building.

1 Like

What brand is the product/ do you have a link for the product page? I may be able to buy it and get it donated elsewhere.

Tuff is the brand. I think there are some product brochures in the supplies. When you’re in feel free to take a look at it all. The pallet is in Motorsports.

1 Like

Is this the 2 part Tuff? I used to spray that out of 55g barrels at a dealership years ago, nasty stuff. If it is the two part stuff that mixes in the applicator nozzle, beware that you absolutely don’t want to breath it in! The setup we had at the dealership used a forced air respirator, as I am guessing that a normal respirator would quickly clog up from the over spray mist. I might be talked into answering some questions, but I won’t touch the stuff again.

Edit: maybe in was Toff that I sprayed? Too many years ago now…lol

Whilst I always used a respirator as good practice, I never had an issue like that of being significantly airborne. Was pretty thick for that to happen. It’s the 2 part tube and the applicator gun operates as an extruder into a self-mixing nozzle