Paint like “Dog Ross”!

So cute :slightly_smiling_face: had to share Halloween special “Dog Ross” with permission from Bob Ross CRI Christine Unger

Ok we won’t be painting with Dog Ross sorry, but there are still 3 spots in the landscape oil painting class this Saturday. If you have ever thought about painting like Bob Ross come try it out!

I took a class like this from a Bob Ross CRI many years ago to start and he isn’t exaggerating when he says anyone can paint with learning these techniques. My original instructor learned directly from Bob Ross and taught classes through DFW but has retired due to the pandemic sadly. I decided to become a CRI to continue offering painting classes in the DFW area in the future. :crossed_fingers:

Happy making!
Tara

3 Likes

I’m so excited about your classes! I’ll see you Saturday! :art:

1 Like

Very impressive indeed, especially if they were novices.

1 Like

Yes, beginners do well. I’ve not seen anyone leave without a complete painting. With more practice obviously you do improve - but we will complete the painting in one day and I will help if struggling with any of the techniques. The nice thing about this style is “There are no mistakes, though just happy accidents!”

2 Likes

Happy accidents are the best thing about paintings! I often have these in watercolor and they seem to make my paintings better than I expected :slight_smile:

2 Likes

True! me too and if we don’t like something - we’ll just turn it into something else :woman_shrugging::slightly_smiling_face:
Like my accidentally setting a cancellation window in the registration system so it closes registration 3 days before the event! :blush: Oops - anyone please feel free to contact me if you still want to attend this Saturday: [email protected]

2 Likes