Our scroll saw is down so can I just bring mine in temporarily

I’ll find a matching one and swap it, was the potenti. Good or should I hopefully try and find a matching one and swap that out too?

Doesn’t matter to me. Long as it matches specs. The old one will pop out pretty easily without having to take it apart. Just make sure you have it unplugged before doing so. Unless of course you like being shocked, more power to you if your into that thing.

One time my kill switch on my dirt bike failed and the carb was messed up and the engine was starting to run away rpm just getting faster and faster even with choke closed so my first thought was oh just pull the wire off the spark plug that’ll stop it and what proceeded was a lifelong desire to aggressively avoid any electrical shocks of any kind hahah cause it wasn’t enjoyable to say the least lol

I’ve taken the foot switch apart and have confirmed there is not a spare. I will be ordering the switch. I’ve taped the footswitch to the unit.

2 Likes

Found an exact match for the switch, slapped it in, brought the table to 0, tightened a couple loose linkages, so it’s be running smooth so far

1 Like

Groan.

1 Like

The switch has been replaced and put back in service

7 Likes