Ops Committee Meeting - Attempt #2

Due to the confusion/issues with the previous meeting, I am scheduling a new meeting for Friday, April 10th at 6pm. As with all previous Operations meetings, this one will be held via Google Hangout Chats as it is difficult to get all ops volunteers in one place at the same time.

If you are unfamiliar with Google Hangout Chats or do not have an account, it’s quick and easy to get setup. You will need a Google Account (gmail address), these are free and require very little info to get started. Once you have a gmail account, please send an email to [email protected] and we will add you to a chat titled “Ops Meeting April 10th, 2015”. If you would like to view a transcript of the meeting, please “watch” this thread (you can do so at the bottom of the thread), we will post here once the meeting is over.

If you have any questions on how to access the hangout chat, please let us know.

Again, to be clear, this meeting will consist entirely of participants talking on Google Hangout, there will not be an in-person component to this meeting.

2 Likes

Further clarification, you do not have to be a member of Ops to join the chat. Simply say “I’d like to join the meeting” or similar, either as a reply here or as an e-mail to the [email protected] mailing list.

I have created the hangout chat and started adding people to it. If you have asked to participate and do not currently have a hangout chat called “Ops Meeting April 10th, 2015” listed in your chats, please let us know.

The minutes for our meeting have been posted on the wiki:

https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Operations_Meeting_20150410

The Operations Committee has voted to recommend that I remain the chairperson. I’d like to thank all of the awesome volunteers who help keep the place running, as you can see the minutes there’s a lot to do!

3 Likes