[Open House] Brisket 4 Laser vols Saturday...or "claim your shift now"

Dear @Team_Laser @merissa @grahamb @evanfort @julzperkins @aysha @skwurl Haley Dillard and anyone who is Laser-trained:

• Claim a shift = claim some brisket
  • Shifts from 10-6. Tell me what timeframe works for you + pick a project. (Aysha is already down for 5-6p. I’ll be there all day.)
  • We have enough projects to keep multiple lasers running
    • which means we can handle 4 volunteers at a time
    • Zing: nametags for Chair & Vice-Chair in dual layer acrylic. Need Zing-trained operators.
    • Blitzen: Evan has an idea for small, quick custom take-aways. I’m trying to talk him into engraving our yellow pencils. I don’t expect him to work all day, so if you are comfortable with pencil engraving this gig is for you.
    • Donner / Big Thunder: print blocks for the Printmaking committee. And coaster takeaways (Haley’s idea).

I have a bunch of scrap 9mm cast acrylic (really thick) from a project that’s over. We can use for giveaways if you guys want. Maybe something keychain sized?

I’m planning on being there Friday night, all day Saturday and then Sunday for the meeting. Happy to support however possible.

2 Likes

I can do 10:00 - 11:00 AM (or longer if needed).

2 Likes

I will be around Friday and Saturday not sure of times yet thankfull for all the efforts of the laser community to make us as a place to shine.

Sunday will be a great time of meeting and maintenance and yummy food as usual for team_laser

2 Likes

@Corbimos and I can be there from 1-6 :slight_smile:

We will brink some drinks and side dishes, and we can both work on whichever project you need us for!

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’ve got family stuff that came up and can no longer help out :disappointed:. Sorry guys

1 Like