One on one screen printing class. Willing to go big for the option!

I keep missing the option to sign up for the 2nd part of the screen printing class. They fill up too quick and I am slow. :pensive:

I took part 1, now I just need to get trained and signed off on the Plastisol ink screen print portion.

Could I pay someone, donate to the committee, volunteer to do something specific, or all of the above for someone to meet up with me and knock this out?

I’m really anxious to start utilizing these tools and make some cool stuff. I’m so close, yet so far away.

I’m willing to go big money (to an extent at least) and I’ll scrub the floors or what ever needs to be done if someone can help me out!

Thank you thank you thank you in advance!

Hello,

I’m the chair of printmaking and I just checked the schedule it appears there is a class tonight 7/5 and 7/6 at 6pm which is full, but I might suggest you show up at that time a little early and discuss with the teacher your desire to pay for individual sessions. They may or may not be interested and can let you know then what their schedule looks like for classes into the future.

Lisa

3 Likes