Old peripheral apple II schematics

I committed to someone at the space (I cant remember who) that I would hunt for any of the old peripheral schematics i still had from my days of repairing applied engineering stuff for apple ii computers. Found a few things…who was it that wanted this stuff?
I may be at the space later tonight, but will definitely be there tommorow.

@denzuko

maybe? :blankspace:

I didn’t talk to you, but ME FOR SURE!

Are these on paper? If so, would you mind me scanning and uploading those to the Apple II archives?

Sure no prob.
I will be down at the space for OZ’s matlab class tonight.

I’ll be at a friend’s birthday party tonight. Can you put it in my bin in the kitchen and I’ll grab it tomorrow? It’s down on the bottom row in the middle moving section.

Thanks!

Raymond

That was me. We were talking about finding those schematics a couple of weeks back, in the electronics lab. I’m still interested. I’d like to make high-quality scans and make them available on bitsavers, the internet archive, and some of the apple sites.

Applied Engineering boards are much sought after in the Apple community, especially the Transwarp boards. I believe there is a clone now available, amazingly for about the same price as the original cards.

Having the schematics available for any of the Applied Engineering boards will be a huge boon to the community. You can put them in my storage bin, or contact me directly via PM.

Also, I hope you make it to the next retrocomputing meetup, likely beginning of November.

Thanks!