Odd Communication Connectivity Issue Between Printers 93 and 94

Another member and I have uncovered what appears to be an odd communication issue between printers 93 and 94. What we experienced this morning is actually the second morning in the past week or so that I have observed this issue.

I was in the 3DP lab this morning and had connected to printer 94. I began my print job and the printer was executing my print.

Another member came into the lab and connected to printer 93. He began his print job, but his print commands were sent to printer 94 instead (the printer that I was using). His commands knocked my job offline and took over printer 94 in the middle of my print, which overwrote my print with his. This damaged my print, which was already on the print bed of printer 94, and we had to manually intervene.

We verified that he was connected to printer 93 in OctoPrint.

Last week, I experienced the same thing in reverse. I came in and connected to printer 94, but my commands were sent to printer 93, which overprinted on another user’s print and ruined it.

Please advise.

@Team_3D_Fab

I’ll check tomorrow, but I think both of these printers were restarted last night, so it may already be fixed.