North Texas Microwave Society -- meeting Saturday, Jul 21

If you want a peek into the world above 1 GHz, come out to the “tune up” party and take a look. I’ll be there, so you’ll know at least 1 person! :slight_smile:

Our next meeting NTMS will be a test and checkout meeting on July 21 at 9:00 AM in the parking lot at St. Barnabas Presbyterian Church located at 1220 W. Belt Line Rd, in Richardson. Earlier I had indicated an earlier start time but I am pushing it out a bit here to help folks that live a long ways off. We do want to do this in the morning to beat the heat.

The idea is to test your radio or antenna and get things ready for the Microwave contest which is August 18-19 and September 15-16. I hope you have been working on a transverter or some other project to get operational on 10 GHz so you can join in on the fun. If you need any help with your kit please let me know and we will be glad to help. This tune-up event is typically interesting and a good opportunity to look over some microwave stations and see how well they perform. Especially true for antennas, feeds, and dishes.

1 Like