Nice Silhouette Rolling Cart Idea

Watch the video and substitute the word ‘Cricut’ with the word ‘Silhouette’.

This is a nice cart, and it could get the thing mobile, while also organizing the Silhouette materials.

1 Like

Only question I’ve got is where does the computer go? It would be nice to have a movable cart to be able to move into a classrooom, but the current issue I’ve got is that the computer isn’t mobile. I’ve been using my personal computer to teach the class, which I don’t mind doing but might be a deterrant to other potential teachers.

Y’all know about the upcoming Cameo Pro that’ll cut 20 inch wide material? You’re gonna need a bigger cart :smiley:

I hadn’t seen that! We just upgraded to the cameo 4, too!

The “Plus” (15-inch) is in pre-order (from https://www.swingdesign.com/collections/silhouette-cameo-4-bundles-15-wide-white) for February shipping. Pro will (allegedly) ship in April. I’m a little skeptical - that’s a 25% increase in carriage width for the 15" version, and over 50% for the 20. Wondering if there will be flex issues.

1 Like

You bring your laptop.

I do, yes, and I have the Silhouette Business software on mine, but another instructor might not want to invest in that upgrade. There are a lot of expanded features there.

1 Like

Then I suppose the cart stays next to the PC table as a default location, and those who are fine with the free software version can go mobile?