New Year Adafruit Order (Shipped)

Go ahead on the tips. Hopefully they will get them back in stock soon… Several other things I wanted to order were out of stock…

– Shawn

No. I was on the cusp of not including it since what I wanted was the 3mm pitch ones.

My total is 173.42 if the Pro minis come to 89.60 instead of 89.55.

@Bill dropped the RGB matrix and the 10X pro minis are $89.60. Total is $173.42.

Adafruit Order #6 has been placed: $726.55

Since March 2015, we have placed six orders with Adafruit totaling $3,685.38 saving about $550 for DMS members.

3 Likes

The Adafruit order has shipped. Should arrive Monday the 8th. I will then sort/bag the orders and bring on Tuesday afternoon.

2 Likes

Since I have rescheduled tonights eLab cleanup until tomorrow night, I was not planning to be at DMS today to drop off the adafruit orders.

If you need to have your stuff today please text me at 214-906-2932 and I will see that you get it today. Otherwise tomorrow it is!

@themitch22, @knotbob, @bill, @technoprobic, @Shawn_Christian, @coloneldan, @wanderson, @tbjk

@themitch22 @Bill your orders are in the electronics locking in the break-room. PM for the lock combo if you don’t know it already.