New Python Class Is On Calendar

That’s fine. I’d rather have no honorarium outright than have people ghost me and still receive no honorarium. That way, my expectations are set beforehand.

We’re adults here. I get that life happens, but the least you could do is keep me informed. If you don’t send me a message beforehand or after explaining why you couldn’t make it to my class, then that says a lot.

I spend a lot of time working on class material and lectures. Would it be fair to my students if I decided to not show up and give no explanation or email?

Yeah, I might look into hardware at some point if TUI isn’t enough. Barring that, I might just cut back the course to once a month or something since it’d be hard to restart the class from scratch.

Looks like seats are still available!

Today went well. Had 2 new people show up and we worked on a guessing game and rock paper scissors.

The former I wrote the code ahead of time while the latter we worked on line by line. Lecture was pretty dense as I talked a lot about boolean logic (no way avoiding it with conditional tests) , but people seemed to enjoy the games.

6 Likes