New Photography SIG Meeting Tuesday March, 20 @ 7:30

20 people met this evening to form a new Photography SIG under digital. Tuesday 2-27-2018

Event has been submitted to Calendar for Tuesday, March 20th (First Tuesday I could get a big enough room. 20 in DM was packed) in the Lecture Hall.

So if you are interested in Photography: Film, Digital, Digital work Flow, websites, product photography - come and take part and help set the direction we go.

6 Likes

Hi David,

I was able to find the conference room open for Tue the 13th at 7:30pm (2 hrs). Would that room be big enough? We were tight in the Digital Room but I didn’t think it was that bad. I reserved the room thinking I can always cancel it but if everyone is ok with it and we can fit, maybe we can meet sooner than the 20th?

Thanks
David

Conference room holds 6 people … 8 if you’re really cozy. It is only 13 square feet larger than the Digital Media studio.

This Rooms Guide page should help you see the approximate capacity of the classrooms.

1 Like

Thanks,

I do see that the conference room is slightly bigger than the digital media room we used last night… :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for the guide. I’ll go ahead and cancel the 13th meeting and leave it for the 20th. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Sorry that we were not able to make the first official meeting. We had tickets to a show the same night. Can anyone tell us what the next meeting is about? It says “show and tell”. We would love to come! Ladona and Joey

Next meeting everyone will have 5 minutes to show off their top 10 favorite pics.

1 Like

Okay! Thank you for replying!