New member wanting to join

Hi all, Steve/Hasteur. I do knitting and will probably branch out into into other areas of creative/other sections, but probably will home here. @Team_Creative_Arts. Please feel free to delete the topic if I’ve done this wrong

5 Likes

Welcome and there is so much to do and learn here

I am the short, fat old lady with long hair usually in a bun on top of my head, Say hi with you see me

https://dallasmakerspace.org/join/

Welcome to the Space!

Paging @missydee1206 and @kyrithia … Any fiberholic frolics in the works?

1 Like

I was at last week’s rogue frolic and Tuesday’s frolic

5 Likes

I already signed up and did the tour and got the fob was following the “join creative arts” page he instructions

3 Likes

Welcome! Sorry I missed you last week at the fiberfrolic (I couldn’t be there). I think I met you at the rogue frolic the week before? We do have very regular fiberarts happening. I usually herd/wrangle our fiberarts happenings/schedule. We do a lot on Tuesdays and some Thursdays.

I’m about to schedule another Fiberholic Fiberfrolic for next Tuesday (7-9pm) so hope to see you there. (For those that haven’t been sucked into the fiberarts vortex, the Fiberfrolics are our social/project work nights, or a good time to learn tools/techniques if there’s not an upcoming class).

Upcoming plans are a spinning class, inkle weaving, a knitting technique class, loom weaving, and whatever else we cook up. Mixed in with some Fiberfrolics. Currently wrangling schedule…

If we didn’t mention at the Fiberfrolic, or for those that didn’t know, we have a FB group we communicate on and I post reminders and such. It’s: “Dallas Makerspace Fiberholics”

2 Likes

Perhaps we’re just not accustomed to folks that read the Wiki and follow it. Although, landing on Talk is one good way of staying connected remotely.

5 Likes