New Member Access 09/02/23

Hi All,

My name is Brian Woods. I just signed up online as a new member and was hoping that someone might be there today (Saturday, Sept 2) or tomorrow to help me get a fob and access to the building. Gotta couple woodworking projects that I want to do over the long weekend. I am free most of the late morning and afternoon.

My number is 682-556-0011.

Thanks,
Brian

We have quite a few people around now. Come to the front lobby and ring the doorbell (northern-most door on the 1825 building). Ask for Beth – I can do keyfobs.

Is your woodworking project something you could do with the handheld power tools? To use most of the machines in the shop, you need to have taken Woodshop Safety and Orientation. To get a class, just ask in the Woodshop category.

1 Like

Ok, great! I will head that way. I just need to use the drill press to make some straight holes. Does that require the class?

I’m not sure. @swa?

Sorry, but using the woodshop requires taking the Woodshop Safety & Orientation class.

We have a couple of instructors that teach private one-off classes when people don’t want to wait until the next class opening. I will ask one to text you.

Ok, thank you!

1 Like