New Gun Range opening in Lewisville soon

https://communityimpact.com/local-news/dallas-fort-worth/lewisville-flower-mound-highland-village/news/2019/06/18/shoot-point-blank-to-offer-climate-controlled-shooting-lanes-in-lewisville/

We need a field trip once we find out when this place opens.

2 Likes

I kept driving by until I finally looked them up this morning. Lewisville will be their 3rd range in the metroplex.

2 Likes

Their pricing seems pretty expensive!
Here is the range pricing at their Arlington Store.

For comparison, here is Eagle about 2 miles up the road from where the Lewisville location will be,

3 Likes

Might take a look but to see what it’s about, but not that appealing when more practical alternatives exist.
Eagle’s rates are going to be the benchmark to anyone who’s within a 30min driving range distance, imo.

I have never once spent all day at the range. 2 hours maybe but most often an hour or slightly less so the final range bill would be almost the same.

The clincher for me would be if the new range had some steel to shoot instead of just paper target ranges as does Eagle.

The one notable dislike of the new range is they frown upon picking up anything but your own brass, but even that consideration is somewhat minor to me as I’ve got so much clean & cleared brass on hand at present, I might just drop some brass I can’t get rid of … Anyone need any 9mm? - I have literally gallons and I do not own a 9mm…

2 Likes

You asking about bullets or guns?