New Club/ Meeting / Group Idea

Hi my name is Shane Flaherty
I like to design anything and every thing.
I like to help others with designing things and I like it when other help me design things

I read in an entrepreneurial book(I do not know which one ) about starting a group where you meet once a week. I want to start a group kind of like the one in the book but instead of focusing on being entrepreneurial, we focus on designing thing.

I am open for suggestion but the way the book lays the group out is:

• The group would consist of 3 to 4 people.
  • The group would meet at the same time every week.
  • The meeting would be as close to 1 hour as possible .
    -We would start the meeting with each person telling the group something that happen the previous week that they are proud of. This would take 10 to 20 mins.
    -Then we would pick one person in the group to have the floor. ( We would rotate it around and make sure every one got a turn) This person would talk to group about what they are design, and ask how the group can help. The would happen for about 30 mins.
  • Finally each member would share with the group what they want to work on though out the week .
    This task take 10 to 20 mins
    We could meet in the interactive room, so we could draw on the white boards and show each other things on the giant TVs.
    We could even order pizza!
    The possibility are endless.
    This would be a group of creative people who like to be around creative people

Who is interested?
Thanks
Shane

1 Like