New airbrush teacher: Sid

Please welcome @SidLainez as one of your new Air Brush teachers. He is planning on airbrush intro classes, and perhaps classes on painting miniatures.

@dryad2b i showed him how to create classes on the calendar, as well as make them valuable for honorarium and our community. Can you show him how to do the ACL if he teaches people outside the calendar system? Thank you

12 Likes

Boosting this post, because we had folks talking about air brushing in the Creative Arts meeting tonight.

@SidLainez – are you thinking about putting any classes up any time soon? And – I bought the recommended cleaner. I’ll go put it on the shelf with the airbrushes Any Minute Now.

4 Likes

Yes I definitely do! Sorry for the delay it’s been a crazy couple weeks with my car dying and summer classes. But this is my last week at my second job so I will have 3 days off a week instead of one. I will be putting more classes up soon!

6 Likes

The first class is submitted. This first one will be small untill I can go in and see what airbrushes are and aren’t working.

6 Likes

How did your class go?

It went well thanks! For students though they had to rotate practicing with my airbrush because even with cleanings the ones at the space are not working at 100%. They have just been misused for too long.

3 Likes