Need to make a t-shirt

So I know we have lots of folks doing this, but have no idea who to ask for help. I need to make a T-Shirt pretty quickly (have to wear it Friday). Single color, just some words.

What’s the best process for this and can I get someone to help me with this? Willing to help with your project as well (although my schedule typically sucks)

-Ian

For just one shirt, 1 color print. The easiest solution is likely vinyl heat transfer.

5 Likes

Ditto. Anything else is squirrel hunting with a bazooka unless you plan to wear it often. Op, are you cleared on vinyls.

Last I knew the Ricoh dye sublimation printer was still down. At the space that limits us to vinyl heat transfer like @Nick mentioned or doing a screen print. I’ve done a good screen print using vinyl for my pattern. If the shirt is polyester you could reach out to @CaryF300 and see if he would be willing to do a dye sub print and I could help you adhere it using the heat press at the space. Will probably be up there later this evening in woodshop.

You can block print on fabric as well in a pinch

If the shirt is light colored, and at least 50% polyester, dye sub is an option. I can print a dye sub transfer, and bring it to the space tomorrow after work. @Ian_Jaeger, PM me if you want to go this route.

2 Likes