Need someone that can let me in to get new key fob

Hey guys, I was a member before covid hit and just now was able to get my membership renewed. I do not have a key fob any more and need a volunteer that would be able to let me know when they would be at the building and willing to help me get a new keyfob activated. Just let me know when you would be there and I will see about making arrangements to fit you schedule. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Jim

Several of us will be around Saturday morning if that works. Else let us know a good time for you and someone else can chime in.
Thanks!

If anyone would happen to be around tonight after 6pm that would be great but don’t want anyone to make a special trip. Saturday morning would also work.

Thank you

There is a Dye Sub class at 6pm - so I’m sure someone will be there… if the front door bell doesn’t get anyone you can usually knock at the back door by the lasers.

I should be back at the Space by 7:30 tonight. I usually hang out in the Common Room, so I usually, slowly, answer the door bell.

I will be up there around 8:30 and ring the doorbell.

Thanks, I really appreciate the help.

2 Likes

Welcome back James! You gonna bring that 2JZ foxbody up here?

Yeah I will definitely be bring it up sometime. Trying to get all the parts together for it. It is my a project with my son. Eventually going it will be his autocross car.