Need Part Time Developer of Random Stuff

I am looking for someone who can help me with various projects. These typically involve coding for teensy, arduino, RPI and similar but may also involve prototyping/soldering stuff on a perf board. I don’t have any guaranteed time/income but if you’re looking to make some extra cash here and there, when there is something to do you’d be free to work at my facility (in Saginaw) or at home on your schedule.

Right now I have a device based on a Teensy 3.6 which has an IMU, GPS, RS485 module and a speaker. I use it to connect to a sonar via NMEA 0183 and it combines all the data saving it to a file on an SD card. The coding was done by a online guru and I built the physical hardware. I need this code uploaded to a few more of these and possibly someone to help me assemble it onto a perf board. Right now I just wired it together freestyle, looks like a rats nest. :smiley:

Have another project going on which is already filled - but may give you an idea of type of stuff I am doing: A system which can control a number of electronic valves, a pump and a winch.

I’ve been having online gurus help with this stuff - but a local fellow nerd-redneck would a great. It can be hourly, per project, or device assembled etc.

Let’s discuss - email me: [email protected]