Need help getting access polishing wheels

Trying to polish some green zirconia on the polishing wheels so if there is an official class or unofficial tutorial available please let me know

The first step for the jewelry buffer is online. However since you’re taking about zirconia, are you referring to faceting a stone?

I was planning for more of a cabochon which I thought would only really need polishing

Oh wait do y’all not do lapidary?

There is definitely almost all of what you would need in the jewelry section. Tagging @nausser915 and @John_Marlow

I can train you on the genie wheels for cabochons, and I can show you the basics on the raytech shaw faceting machines but I’m not particularly good at them yet. If you want to do advanced faceting there are a couple other people that can help you get further than I can.

I can be around on Tuesday night and Friday night and again on Sunday most of the day. Let me know what time works.

2 Likes

If you’re available Sunday after 3 pm I would be very eager to learn as much as I can

2 Likes

Yeah I can do that. I’ll be there at 3.

1 Like

Just wanted to let you know I won’t be able to get there until 3:30. If that doesn’t work for you let me know and hopefully we can find a time to make it work

No worries, I’m here for a while see you soon