Need help deleting account

I thought I had canceled my membership months ago. The last I knew, I received a cancelation message when I initially stopped my membership. I recently found a charge for membership last month. Of the months I was a member and have paid dues, the first two were the only ones that are legitimate. May I have some help canceling (properly and for good) and to have the remainder of the months refunded?

From there, cancellation can be performed, and a ticket can be entered for the refund request(s).
Here’s the form letter we respond with when someone asks how to cancel, which includes how to cancel, and how to sign back up.

We are sorry to hear you wish to cancel, but we understand. The instructions for cancelling are included below, as well as the instructions for signing back up if that should become of interest to you in the future.

Please let us know if we may assist further!

To cancel membership:
NOTE: Usually we want to select “End of Billing Period” as the Cancellation Type. “Immediate” ends all access Dallas Makerspace immediately. This is not reversible except by purchasing a new membership.

• Click on Services
  • Click on My Services
    This page will list current memberships.
  • Click on the membership to be cancelled.
  • Click the red button labeled “Cancel”.
  • Please then fill out the exit survey (thank you).

NOTE: If PayPal is used to pay for membership it must be canceled separately by browsing to Log in to your PayPal account .

To rejoin:

• Click Services
  • Click Order New Services

Thank you for your support!

2 Likes