Need account reactivated

@Team_Admin not sure who I should tag in this post.

Due to some issues, I account didn’t continue along with the membership, but I just reactivated it last night. However, when trying to reactivate my badge, I was told that my account had still been deactivated, even though I have a paid membership. Trying to figure out what’s going on here, and get this reactivated as soon as possible, since I have work that I need to do here. I’ve already created a ticket, but turn around times on those can be very slow, and this is a matter of some urgency

@Team_Woodshop I got the badge associated with my account now, but all my permissions are not working anymore. Is there any way that you can manually reinstate my woodshop permissions?

Tagging @Team_Infrastructure and @Evan_Lott since I have been told you guys can help with this? Thank you

Correction: apparently it is only the powermatic table Saw which has this issue. And apparently, after testing it with three or four other people’s badges, it’s only my badge that it has an issue with. I think this might need to get moved into a different category?

If you just updated your badge, it can take “several” minutes to update the machines. My guess is if you wait just a bit it will work out fine.

If you are a member of the Woodshop Basics active directory, you’re all good. You can check in the commons area.

Oh no it recognizes me on all those. it’s just the powermatic table saw that is not recognizing my badge. Every other tool in the workshop recognizes it. It’s currently just that one that’s being a jerk

I see the powermatic, jointer, and CNC router are all offline from the rfid control panel. Someone may need to check the power to them, and perhaps reboot the controllers.

1 Like

What I get back to the space, I will see if anybody there knows how to do that

I don’t know about the CNC router, since I’m not cleared on that anyway, but the jointer, planar, and saw stop all recognize me and work. It’s literally just the powermatic for some reason.