Need a few volunteers to put together IKEA furniture

I believe IKEA is up front…

1 Like

i am on my way! see you shortly (stupid 20 character limit)

1 Like

So I tried the link I posted and I couldn’t get it to work
I googled Ikea delivery us and i found a link. I’ll look for it again.

I got the fuzzies you guys!
This is so wonderful.

2 Likes

I’m stuck in traffic. And trying to make my way to the space, I work in plano and live in Denton. Every road I’ve taken today has been packed. I’ll be there as soon as I can to help!

1 Like

Desk #1 assembled. We held off on making it a right or left handed desk with that pull out extra space until someone can chime in. I had to move back to my project but desk #2 was nearing completion.

3 Likes

The desks are put together and look really good! There was a small cabinet with drawers that looked like theyou were ordered to go with the desks. That is on top of the desks. I’m not sure who decided the placement, but it looks good with it up there. Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that the desks are setup and look awesome in the room!

On a side note: It was great meeting Devin, Haley, Thomas, Chris, Lisa and two other ladies (I cannot remember their names!). You guys are so kind and truly awesome for talking to a newbie that wants to learn everything! I am so glad that my husband and I decided to join because you all seem like such good hearted people :+1:

6 Likes