Need a Arduino help for a project this weekend at a Gaming Show

Hi everyone,

I’m a sculptor and designer and I’m coming to Texas doing a project in Dallas this weekend. Long story short, last night as everything was coming together, it also all fell apart in the silliest ways possible.

I have an Arduino project that is supposed to turn a stepper motor when a button is pushed and it plays a sound. I had a person create this part for me it for me while I built out the rest of the project out. When bringing all these things together, I realized one wire popped off the board I was given, I tried to solder that back on and another popped off. With just a few hours, I realized that this is something I need some more help on.

If someone in this community is able to help, I’m bringing all the parts I have with me and I have some simple code & schematics that seemed to work before I ran into the larger issue. I have a budget to get this project across the finishline and beyond that, it would really save the day for me!

Are there any Arduino experts in the Dallas maker space that might be interested in taking a look this week? It might be as simple as desoldering some wires and putting them back on. Or I could use a simpler solution if you have one.

Thank you all so much for having such an amazing space for people,

When exactly (date and time range) do you want to meet. Can you meet at DMS? Where is the show to be?

1 Like

Hi there OZ. Would love to meet late this afternoon or tomorrow.

I’ll be arriving in Dallas around 3pm today and should be able to get to the Makerspace easy enough within about an hour or so of that.

Tomorrow is fairly open as well.

The show load in is Weds and Thursday and it’s happening at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas.

I plan to be in about 3PM or so tomorrow and could meet at DMS and do the deed. I’ll PM my cell.

That would be amazing. I’ll follow up here shortly. :slight_smile: