Nation of Makers Member Poll - fixed by Alex

Nation of Makers Is gathering information if you are interested in providing it.

Click Member Poll Anyone who visit that makerspace or utilizes its services, whether paid or not
Occasional or part-time teachers who do not occupy leadership roles
Volunteer staff
Anyone else who doesn’t quite feel they should fill out the leadership survey.

What are we doing with this information?
This project is a part of the work of the Nation of Makers’ Metrics of Impact Working Group. We are interested in learning more about the populations we serve. This particular survey set focuses on our makerspace population. Some of this information will be used for a graduate school thesis project for a maker who is studying Information Visualization at the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA). The final data report will be available in February 2019 and the graduate school final project will be presented at NOMCON in June 2019.

Please note: Nation of Makers takes data security and privacy very seriously. The results will not be shared with any identifiable information; ONLY aggregated data will be shared with the community. We do not sell or share data with other organizations.

Hm.

but I haven’t…
(at least, I don’t think I have…)

Well…crap.
I’ll poke around the website and see if I can find it.

I got the same message.

Ahhhh… the link is the survey taken link.

Update it with this link. https://mailchi.mp/nationofmakers/2018-survey

It has all three surveys but people should choose the appropriate ones for them.

2 Likes