My thanks to makerspace! And offering any kind of help to those who need it!

I don’t think maker space has any idea how much of a lifesaver they’ve been for me the patience people and everything else they have to offer only found out about this place to get an engine swap done but the fact it’s during a really hard part of my life and gave me a glimmer of hope has touched my heart so much I want to cry. Everyone here has been amazing and I want to pay it forward! Maybe develop an app for talk since I don’t get notifications off the page so but im a slow coder and if anyone needs help with ANY PROJECT count me in phone is 2144578291 im an IT Consultant (python, network engineering, learning web developelment coding) ask can help on those subjects and have limited auto knowledge but im great for handing over tools lol or if your a techie and need something on your resume I’m happy to have you do a tiny bit of work for and you’ll get a reference from me and one of the companies I work for or ANY OTHER ASSISTANCE ON ANYTHING I’m happy to lend a hand at whatever odd job I’m free after 7pm on weekdays and free weekends don’t hesitate to ask! Bless this place!

8 Likes