My '87 Mazda Pick-up will be in parking lot over Saturday night

I started a project to replace the engine rear main seal on my '87 Mazda B2200 (color: gold) on Friday, 5/6/22. After working almost 24 hours, I got the transmission out - yeah, I’m real slow! This 69 year-old body needs some rest. The truck is on our side of the parking lot, just to the south of the ramp. I’ll be back tomorrow (Sunday, 5/8/22) to resume work. If anyone has some Pixie Dust for levitating the truck back up the ramp, it would be much appreciated.

1 Like

No pixie dust but I have a Jeep with a scratched up plastic bumper willing to gently push you up ramp if it would be helpful.

2 Likes

Damn Bob I didn’t realize that you were 69. You don’t look that old.

A nudge with your jeep would also be greatly appreciated. The earliest I could be there today (Sunday) would be mid-afternoon. I have an hour or two of cleaning the tranny, before I could get started on the truck. Additionally, I might have to wait to use the lift. Any idea of when you might be available today or tomorrow (Monday)? If the lift is occupied and the other bay is available, I suppose we could put the Mazda in the left bay for a while.

1 Like

Members can check and see when certain areas are in use or not via following link:

https://dallasmakerspace.org/cam/

Please don’t take up a bay space (or the lift) unless you are actively working on the vehicle.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Bop It, Pull It, Twist It - How to Get DEAD Vehicles Up the Ramp

Bob, pop your head in interactive classroom whenever and I’ll be happy to help. Should be here till around 2:30ish.