Multicam CNC 1:1 Training

Would anybody be able to help me get trained on the big multicam CNC?

I can pay you a fee or something.

Thanks

1 Like

Me too… I want training. It is popular.

I’d be interested in this as well.

@SWA people looking to get trained on the Multicam

Hi folks,
Everyone moving forward must train on the new small cnc machine first. Then a test file will need to be designed and cut with a check out official. Then if you still have the desire, or feel you still have the need, you can enter the Multicam training track. We find that about 90% of people either solve their issues with a smaller machine, or realize how involved it is to actually do anything with the Multicam.

We were using the Plastics machine to start with and most people never moved forward after the first CAM class.

We could do it to old way. Take your $75 for a three hour slide class and watch the same percentages of completion.

DMS used to make $1500 a month hood-winking new members. The result was an seriously damaged machine.

It would be a great step to learn vcarve very deeply.

The small cnc team is very close to wrapping up. The software it will use is Carbide Create. Plastics uses the same tool chain. Actually using the plastics cnc to create several projects will shorten your journey.

@keoliver has a training program already running for it. If you want to throw caution to the wind, ask him about using Haas as a training machine.

1 Like

Woodshop often runs jobs for members and other non-profits. If you have a CAMed job please reach out.

@SWA thanks for your help. Is there a scheduled class to learn on the plastics machine or would I need to reach out to someone in particular for help with that?

Watch the calendar . We are working on an online class, it will set some live classes in the interim

2 Likes