Miniature rolling mill/slip roll needed

Do we have a miniature slip roll capable of min. 0.625 (5/8) diameter tubing? I was considering purchasing the Micromark tool Bending Machine (micromark.com). However, this tool is not capable of forming tapered cones. Any suggestions?
Being used to form tubes from 0.020 - 0.030 K & S yellow brass sheetmetal.

We have a combination Durston C80 mini combination rolling mill. It is pictured on the Tools page, specifically in the jewelry section.

It is not a slip roller. It is only a rolling mill. I do not believe it’s capable of tapered cones.

You will find that the Tools page is probably the best source of information on our resources. While it’s probably not 100% up to date, it is replete with information including links to manuals, videos and so on. It also links to all the relevant committees.

1 Like

A friend loaned me his MicroMark slip roll/bender for a project and to experiment with. Yes, it is capable of forming tapered cones. THe construction is quite simple and straight forward. If anyone wishes to see it, then I can bring tomorrow or during the upcomming investment casting class I registered for.