MIG welding training

Gotta say I love my Redwings! Had mine for about 12 years and walked hundreds of not thousands of miles in them got wear and tear but Iā€™d not change em for nothing. Best boots iv ever owned! Sorry to be slightly off topic

I enjoyed the clean up on Saturday and thank you for your MIG training!! It was great!!

2 Likes

I didnā€™t want to start a new thread, but unsure if this is the correct place:

I was trying to sign up for the MIG training this Saturday (4/17) but it says that registration is closed. Is there a way to be let in if the class is not full? (I have completed my hot process safety course). If not, I take it from this thread the best thing would be to come the first Saturday (5/1)?

Thanks!

Iā€™m not sure what @got_tools did, but the last date to cancel is also the last date to sign up. So thereā€™s a class out there, but nobody can sign up because itā€™s got an odd cancellation date (3/24). @Team_Education ā€“ is this in any way fixable??
https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/16566

@got_tools - Could you let me know what the cancellation window should be? It is currently set at 24.

@got_tools should know what he really wanted. I mean, I never do cancellation windows on mine.

thanks for the reply!

@got_tools if it is possible to attend this Saturday morning, count me in :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know it is my first class? Sorry for the confusion? What should it be?

1 Like

I changed it to 0 - can you review and let me know if it looks alright? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks but the class is showing as free and it should be $10.00

2 Likes

Not sure how that Happened either

1 Like

I didnā€™t touch the fee - let me fix it

Check it now

1 Like

It wonā€™t let me in the calendar now, but when I created the even it, said your request was black holed - then then I backed out and it said 72 hrs for approvalā€¦

Itā€™s fixed thank you very much

2 Likes

Yeah, the calendar system is ā€œspecialā€. Just keep powering through it.

1 Like

Itā€™s now showing paid AND free slots, because thereā€™s a cost, but zero paid seats and 3 freeā€¦
@got_tools I assume it was intended to be 3 paid spots only?

1 Like

Thatā€™s how the class is designed yes.

Yes sir, I was told it 10 dollars a head

@Julie-Harris @malcolmputer @jast @got_tools thank you all for the help! Got signed up just now.

3 Likes