Mig welding check off

Would it be possible to get checked off on the MIG welder this weekend? I’m also interested in learning how to setup the aluminum MIG welder that we experimented with last weekend.

1 Like

I’m also interested in this. I have experience with MIG and StickWelders and would like to avoid the weekend long class to get certified.

Thanks for putting this out there.

Tad, I think the welding class offered was really informative and even if you have welded before there are tips and tricks, and safety lessons that you can learn. Definitely recommend the class.

2 Likes

I’m sure the class is helpful, and I love the science behind welding.

I’m a mechanical engineer so I’ve had classes on safety and the science behind it before and have had to use stick and mig welding in projects.

I would just like to get signed off on it rather than having to go through a whole other course though if that makes sense.

2 Likes

I can check you off this weekend if you’d like. I’ll be in the area on Saturday and it’ll take about an hour.

Great! Will you be free around 3:30 p.m Saturday? @philmcjoe What’s your availability look like? Would that time frame work for you as well?

3:30 Saturday works for me too!

I know this is short notice, but would I be able to get the sign off as well? I can be there at 3:30. Most of my experience is stick, but I have done a couple projects with MIG before.

@FriendlyTitan are you still available today?

@FriendlyTitan Currently at DMS metal shop

Hello! Sorry I wasn’t able to see this. I am still available today though

I’ll be there in about 30 minutes or so