Mig Training class

I’ve put up a mig welding class for next Saturday may 1st… @ 9:00 am… keep and eye out for it in 72 hours…

Would there be interest for a ladies welding class?

5 Likes

Yes!!! I cannot do Saturday mornings right now. Can you do late Saturday afternoons?

1 Like

I’m totally worked to the bone every Saturday until 2PM. I’d be interested if you had later windows!

Let me see what works best with my family’s schedule? Would a night during the weeks round 9 pm work?

2 Likes

Yes!!!

I typically go to work around 5AM, but make it a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday night and I’d probably make it! (I will try to make our schedules align!!!)

I’m interested!

I would actually really like to be able to get in and teach classes for mig welding, dynatorch and even beginner classes for fabrication but unfortunately my schedule is so chaotic that I just can’t commit to any specific day or time.

Sorry, it just makes me a little sad, LOL

1 Like

@cockyhen @Julie-Harris @coffeebean

Just a heads up, I don’t know if you’re interested in TIG but I’m teaching a TIG welding class and Safety class next weekend (the 22nd of May). Safety starts at Noon, the TIG Class starts at 2 and ends at 5.

Since they haven’t been approved by the calendar team yet (should take no more than 72 hours from the time of this post) You won’t see them on the calendar, but here are the links to them once their open:

Hot Process Safety Class:

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/16675

TIG Welding Class - Steel

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/16676

2 Likes

Bummer…i am already in a class that day…sad to miss.

Id like to take that class as wells

I’d love to have you join in.

Thanks for letting me know! I’d love to take that class but I’m taking another class at that time. I’ll watch for the next one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totally Interested in a ladies welding class!
Please update and give us a heads up when you offer one!

1 Like

There’s nothing special about welding for women that needs it’s own class. You’re welcome in any class I teach.

Honestly, not to knock men, but on average in my time teaching at DMS the female students tend to do a better job at learning to TIG weld.

3 Likes

Excellent! Thank you for updated info!

2 Likes