Members Exchange Shelf Donation

I would love one of each. I am trying to get into the miniature plants thing and this would save so much money and hours reviewing YouTube videos about miniature plant tools.

Weā€™d love a set if someone can get them for us. Astrud and I are out of town for another week so we canā€™t grab em ourselvesā€¦

getting a set of them would be nice with a tool roll, my wife and I were playing with the miniature plant grooming recently as well.

I was also going to see if any of the cutters would work as lead nippers for when we are doing no stained glass in the glassworks area.

Iā€™ll be at the space Monday and Wednesday evening this week for sure. maybe a few other nights depending.

Is there anyone that could pick me a pair of them up? I wonā€™t be able to get in until tomorrow evening, but I have a box and so does Jacob. They could be placed in there if someone doesnā€™t mind doing that? Pretty please?

Iā€™m bringing up some dog stairs for the shelf. I imagine they are too large to hang around for long so I might toss them when I leave tonight unless someone claims them on here

I could use them, but I wonā€™t be up there until tomorrow evening. If you put them under the ceramics table by the kilns, I will pick them up then.

as the guy who harped for so long about holding to the ā€œno personal storage in committee areasā€ rule, I would never hear the end of it if I started breaking the rule, so I wont leave them in ceramics. BUT I will keep them in my car for you and bring them with me when I show up Tuesday evening

4 Likes

Gotcha. I appreciate you. Thank you.

Iā€™m going to drop some off in a few to the people who have boxes. I have to do something that takes 5 minutes so Iā€™ll be there at least an hour or so

4 Likes

I donā€™t have a box but hopefully Iā€™ll be up there sometime tomorrow.

Corsair ironclaw (large, bluetooth). Needs a new axle printed for the scroll wheel (does not scroll)

Is there a Shrek DVD on the freebie shelf?!?!?!? :open_mouth:

Why, yes. Yes there is.

A couple of them. I almost grabbed ā€˜em on Sunday but decided Iā€™m trying to de-crap my house and didnā€™t.

2 Likes

I put a few wooden shields on the shelf tonight. can reflect deku seeds but has zero fire resistance

8 Likes

One thing I didnā€™t mention was putting a box of crystals on the shelfā€¦ @Team_Amateur_Radio may be interested in those.

1 Like