Makerspace Wifi Password

I have read through the old posts about the makerspace wifi password and am a little confused. The posts talk about two wifi networks, DMS Member and DMS Members. I only see DMS Member as an available wifi network. For that network, I need the network security key which in the old posts state is on the side of the refrigerator. I checked there, but there is no key posted.

Is DMS Member still the right network to use? If so can someone please share the security key?

Is DMS Members still a valid wifi network? If it is, how do you connect to it?

Thanks!

1 Like

DMS Member is the primary network for members. The password is on our red/black/white handouts and I’ve DM’d it to you now.

DMS Guest is for public use and handled via a captive portal.

DMS Members was an alternative network that was lightly used and has been removed from service.

2 Likes

Thank You!

It’s also on the galley fridge with a QR code to make adding it to your device easier.

2 Likes

The galley fridge is really the only proper place to post a network password. Seems like the most obvious solution on where to get it.

2 Likes

Good Morning uh, I am also a member - who didn’t bring his packet- and I need the WiFi password.

I looked on the fridge in the snack area and didn’t see it.

Any thoughts??

I sent you a PM

Nowadays, the password is on the QuickStart cards that are lying around nearly everywhere. (Just so that people know…)

2 Likes