Maker/Artist/Musician Garage Sale this weekend in Richardson

Just wanted to let people know that I’m having a big collective garage sale this weekend in Richardson. I accepted a new work position in Portland, OR, so I am lightening my footprint and selling off what I can to help cover the cost of relocating up there. This is a collective garage sale of other engineering and artistically inclined makers, so there will be lots of electronic components like motors, servos, speakers, stringed instruments, synthesizers, keyboards, cables, music gear, records, furniture, apple products, Moldmaking and casting supplies, sculpting supplies, welding supplies, paints, brushes, lighting, etc etc…

Sale is at 1807 Nantucket Dr. in Richardson
Sat & Sun 10-4
see you there!

Darcy,

Good luck! My Best friend just moved to Salem, Oregon a month ago and he loves it.
On your route, if you take the shortest way, there are places they require you have chains.

Best wishes!

1 Like

And know how to install them and drive with them. Best of luck.

Dropped by the sale this afternoon and picked up some nice goodies. A handful of servos, some 24VDC solenoids, and two classic album: Beatles-Let It Be and Herb Albert & Tijuana Brass-Whipped Cream & Other Delights.

Best wishes to @Darcy_Neal in your new gig at 4ms designing Eurorack synthesizer modules.

1 Like